Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by Twice <tw...@apache.org> on 2022/10/26 03:08:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release docker image for kvrocks 2.1.0 (NEW VOTE)

Dear community members:
This is a new vote thread after the previous one was cancelled:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/m5th09s0fz6o6xhfg908tb32qybwmrtq.
When we released Apache Kvrocks (Incubating) 2.1.0 [1], we only shipped the
source distribution. But recently more and more users [2] want an official
docker image for easy deployment. In view of this, I have prepared an image
that has been uploaded to Docker Hub [3], I hope we can check it and vote
for releasing it. See voting guidelines at
https://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html [1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread/sgpmmb13msxqwz81mg53ym8q7kvsdtot [2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks/issues/1010 [3]
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/kvrocks/tags Best regards, Twice

Re: [VOTE] Release docker image for kvrocks 2.1.0 (NEW VOTE)

Posted by Twice <tw...@gmail.com>.
+1

I checked:
- version 2.1.0
- DISCLAIMER / LICENSE / NOTICE exists
- start and reply simple commands well

Best,
Twice

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Best Regards,
- *Hulk Lin*

Re: [VOTE] Release docker image for kvrocks 2.1.0 (NEW VOTE)

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
I checked:

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)