Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ra...@wvlcorp.com on 2002/07/25 19:41:25 UTC

New to FOP: Using tables and Pagination

Hi,

I need to use tables extensively in a PDF. I am facing a problem in doing
so. After about half the page, the next table I create goes to the next
page though there is enough space on Page 1 to place the new table. Am I
doing anything wrong or am I missing something.

Any ideas?

Regards
Raghava

Re: New to FOP: Using tables and Pagination

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Raghava_Prasad@wvlcorp.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to use tables extensively in a PDF. I am facing a problem in doing
> so. After about half the page, the next table I create goes to the next
> page though there is enough space on Page 1 to place the new table. Am I
> doing anything wrong or am I missing something.
>
> Any ideas?

You'll have to supply some more details, like a small
FO file demonstrating the problem.

J.Pietschmann