Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by suneet Saldanha <su...@apache.org> on 2023/08/29 05:34:47 UTC

New committer: Rahul Gidwani

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Druid
has invited Rahul Gidwani and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Rahul's major contribution has been introducing the ability to launch
ingestion tasks as Kubernetes jobs aka middle managerless ingestion.

Congrats Rahul!

Re: New committer: Rahul Gidwani

Posted by Karan Kumar <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!