Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2020/04/22 21:24:47 UTC

Release of 5.0?

Hi Folks,

Are we ready for a 5.0 release? I think we have a good working set for it. Speak now if you want anything else in this release. If no one speaks up, I'll start on it soon (unless one of the other committers wants to run it - let me know).

-Jordan

Re: Release of 5.0?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il Gio 23 Apr 2020, 07:43 Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> When's the ZK 3.6.1 release going to occur Enrico?

There is an open vote on dev@zookeeper we are at the second RC. I am the
release manager.
We need 3 +1 from PMCs as usual.

If you have time please check it out and test

Enrico

cheers

Re: Release of 5.0?

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.