Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by James Royalty <ja...@pando.com> on 2007/07/17 18:07:24 UTC

Changing WSDL defaults

Hi,

I'm starting a project using CXF and having a couple of newbie issues.
Hoping someone can shed some light on these.

First, I'm doing Java-first development, using WS and JAXB annotations.
I'm publishing into a servlet container (Tomcat).  My service publishes
fine, but I'm interested in changing some defaults in the generated
WSDL.  Here's a sample:

<wsdl:definitions name="Auth" targetNamespace="http://auth.foo.bar/">
    <wsdl:import
location="http://localhost:8080/cxf/services/Auth?wsdl=AuthenticationService.wsdl"
namespace="http://foo.bar.namespace">
</wsdl:import>

1) How can I set the targetNamespace of the wsdl:definitions element,
other than using the cmdline utility?
2) How can I prevent the use of wsdl:import and just have the contents
of that URL inline?
3) Is it possible, when publishing to a servlet, to provide endpoint URL
manually?

Thanks much!
--
James

Re: Changing WSDL defaults

Posted by James Royalty <ja...@pando.com>.
Thanks for the response.  Looks like the first one was operator error --
I had the "targetNamespace" value set on the interface annotation, not
the implementation.  Thanks for the pointers to  SOAuJWS; I'm actually
reading it too, but haven't gotten that far. :)
--
James

Re: Changing WSDL defaults

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.