Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/10/08 06:03:41 UTC

Xalan-C Update Review - Install Page

Greetings,

The webpage cleanup is continuing.  I have now resolved the TODO part
of the install webpage.  This cleanup is being prepared for the
documentation release supporting Xalan-C/C++ version 1.11.

My committer's website is available for document review before
posting the changes to the subversion repository or posting
the new pages to the world.

http://people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/xalan-c/index.html

http://people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/xalan-c/install.html

OLD Apache XML Project work area

http://people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/old/xalan-c/index.html

http://people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/old/xalan-j/index.html

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project

P.S.  Please post your website comments to our mailing lists.

Xalan Java
   j-users  (at) xalan.apache.org
Xalan C/C++
   c-users  (at) xalan.apache.org
Xalan TLP - developers
   dev      (at) xalan.apache.org

Note: the email list names have been altered to help thwart email spam bots.