Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@natwest.com on 2001/04/20 17:53:11 UTC

SDL Question

My goal is to create a proxy to a Tomcat hosted web service if possible.

I've used VS.NET to create a class with exactly the same method as my java
class and I've obtained the resulting SDL

The only bit that needs to change, I think, are the various href's from the
.NET server to the Tomcat server, i.e. from:

<requestResponse name="getRate"
href="http://endor/WebService/WebService1.asmx/getRate">

to something like:

<requestResponse name="getRate"
href="http://hoth:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter">

At this point I'm stuck. The href above only points to the server. Given
that my web service is registered with tomcat as urn:demo1:exchange what
should the href be?

Martin

"National Westminster Bank plc is registered in England No 929027. Registered Office: 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR.
National Westminster Bank plc is regulated by IMRO, SFA and Personal Investment Authority.  A member of the NatWest and Gartmore Marketing Group advising on the life assurance, pensions and unit trust products only of that Marketing Group.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.  National Westminster Bank plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent."