Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tyler Hall <ty...@tylerhall.net> on 2002/03/18 03:40:08 UTC

Value too large for defined data type:

Greetings,

I'm using the 2.4.x kernel, with the ext3 filesystem.  I've talked to a
bunch of people and everyone says 'apache doesnt have a file size limit' but
they sure do!   I have a 3 gig file (don't ask, why.. just go with the flow)
and it gives me a permission deined error, when I try to view it.    It also
says in the error_log

[Sun Mar 17 15:31:50 2002] [error] [client x.x.x.x] (75)Value too large for
defined data type: access to /web2/file failed

How do you compile Apache for LFS (Large File Support)?

Tyler