Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andrew Kenna <an...@stamina.com.au> on 2001/02/22 06:43:13 UTC

Contributing to updating mirrors page

Hey Apache guys who maintain www.apache.org... I wish to offer my services
to gladly update your mirror web page to reflect the increase in mirrors.

If someone will provide me with an email address I can email the finished
page to and a list of mirrors and their maintainers I will update it
according to its existing setup and email it back to this person.

Also not meaning to sound rude but don't spit out the story of you are
working on it and have it under control as you've been saying that for the
past couple of months...

Kind Regards

Andrew Kenna

http://mirror.stamina.com.au/

Re: Contributing to updating mirrors page

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Andrew Kenna wrote:

> Hey Apache guys who maintain www.apache.org... I wish to offer my services
> to gladly update your mirror web page to reflect the increase in mirrors.
>
> If someone will provide me with an email address I can email the finished
> page to and a list of mirrors and their maintainers I will update it
> according to its existing setup and email it back to this person.

Hi Andrew,

I guess we'll take it.

I will send you the current list and the details in a separate
mail.

Thanks. :-)

 - ask

--