Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org> on 2021/01/16 19:01:54 UTC

[Question] author email in git commit is replaced after PR is merged

Hi Community,

I have set up my local git config so it knows what is my email (i,e.
amaliujia@163.com) and add this to the git commit. However, I found after
the commit is merged by PR, the email in the commit is replaced by
amaliujia@users.noreply.github.com.

Note that the user name/id remains the same.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Rui Wang

Re: [Question] author email in git commit is replaced after PR is merged

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

-Rui

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.