Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net> on 2007/08/02 21:27:55 UTC

amavisd & sa not loading plugins?

My logs show this:

Aug  2 12:22:43 mailgate amavis[2883]: (02883-01) extra modules loaded:
Mail/SpamAssassin/Locales.pm, Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Bayes.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/BodyEval.pm, Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Check.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DNSEval.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/HTMLEval.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/HTTPSMismatch.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/HeaderEval.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/ImageInfo.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/MIMEEval.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/RelayEval.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIDetail.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIEval.pm,
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/VBounce.pm, Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/WLBLEval.pm

--

these plugins are all in
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/

I tried dumping the PDFInfo.pm plugin there, but it's still not loading
it. I also have a copy in /etc/mail/spamassassin along with the cf file,
but no dice so far.

Now I'm kind of stumped and I can't find anything amavisd specific
either. :|

Re: amavisd & sa not loading plugins?

Posted by Gary V <mr...@hotmail.com>.
>>Plugins aren't automatically loaded, you have to have a "loadplugin" line
>>in a
>>*.pre file.
>>

>Oh that's right. I totally forgot about that.
>
>Whoops. My bad.

Somewhat related: search for:
added a global configuration variable @additional_perl_modules
in:
http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/release-notes.txt

vaid for amavisd-new 2.4.3 and newer.

Gary V

Now you can see troubleĀ…before he arrives
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507

Re: amavisd & sa not loading plugins?

Posted by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net>.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 12:27:55PM -0700, Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> I tried dumping the PDFInfo.pm plugin there, but it's still not loading
> it. I also have a copy in /etc/mail/spamassassin along with the cf file,
> but no dice so far.

Plugins aren't automatically loaded, you have to have a "loadplugin" line in a
*.pre file.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"See, you've got three big ones, and two little ones."