Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com> on 2014/10/31 01:22:49 UTC

Stratos started then shut down immediately

Hi Devs,

I'm testing Stratos 4.1 M3 with some custom patches.  Iaas is Openstack Havana.  I'm using single JVM config.  I'm seeing issue where Stratos started then encountered some error then shut down immediately.   Wso2carbon log (attached) shows first error related to tenant persistent.   I'm using the same JSON payload that I've been using for Stratos 4.0.  Are there any changes in JSON format from 4.0 to 4.1?

$ cat tenant/cloud1.json
{
        "admin": "admin",
        "firstname": "cloud",
        "lastname": "one",
        "adminPassword": "abcd1234",
        "tenantDomain": "cloud1.qmog.cisco.com",
        "email": "cloud1@cisco.com",
        "active": "true"
}

Thanks,
-Jeffrey

Re: Stratos started then shut down immediately

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jeffery,

Would you follow the guide [1] for testing.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Stratos+M3+Developer+Preview

Thanks !

From: Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>>
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:53 PM
To: dev <de...@stratos.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Stratos started then shut down immediately

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-10-30 15:44:14,001] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.services.StratosAdmin} -  Error in persisting tenant cloud1.qmog.cisco.com<http://cloud1.qmog.cisco.com>

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 5:52 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <je...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Hi Devs,

I'm testing Stratos 4.1 M3 with some custom patches.  Iaas is Openstack Havana.  I'm using single JVM config.  I'm seeing issue where Stratos started then encountered some error then shut down immediately.   Wso2carbon log (attached) shows first error related to tenant persistent.   I'm using the same JSON payload that I've been using for Stratos 4.0.  Are there any changes in JSON format from 4.0 to 4.1?

$ cat tenant/cloud1.json
{
        "admin": "admin",
        "firstname": "cloud",
        "lastname": "one",
        "adminPassword": "abcd1234",
        "tenantDomain": "cloud1.qmog.cisco.com<http://cloud1.qmog.cisco.com>",
        "email": "cloud1@cisco.com<ma...@cisco.com>",
        "active": "true"
}

Thanks,
-Jeffrey

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer
lean. enterprise. middleware

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com<ma...@wso2.com> / manula@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>
phone : +94 772492511<tel:%2B94%20772492511>

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Manula,

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi,