Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/04 10:40:36 UTC

wrong link homepage

Hi all,

The news link to the eSCIMo news points to:
http://directory.apache.org/ascimo/news.html

I suspect this must point to: http://directory.apache.org/escimo/news.html

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: wrong link homepage

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 04/10/14 10:40, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> The news link to the eSCIMo news points to:
> http://directory.apache.org/ascimo/news.html
>
> I suspect this must point to: http://directory.apache.org/escimo/news.html

Fixed ! It should take a couple of hours for the production web site to
be updated.

Re: wrong link homepage

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 04/10/14 10:40, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> The news link to the eSCIMo news points to:
> http://directory.apache.org/ascimo/news.html
>
> I suspect this must point to: http://directory.apache.org/escimo/news.html
As a mater of fact, I fixed the link yesterday (but it's not yet
propagated to the production site, as many other changes are on their ways).