Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au> on 2009/10/17 07:41:33 UTC

Cforms and Dojo

Hi,
Last year, someone created a tag that uses Dojo 1.1[1] in Cocoon 2.1.X.

I was wondering how complete this work was and whether someone was going
to move these changes into Cocoon 2.2?  I am happy to try to take over
the work if the branch isn't having much love.

Thanks.

Re: Cforms and Dojo

Posted by Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au>.
Whoops, forgot link: