Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ko...@brel.com on 2001/06/04 17:20:38 UTC

update the web page's content problem.....

Hi,

I have a web page which every week need to update, the page have some pictures and text. What is
needed to change is the text and the picture remained. I am now using cocoon to handle the web
publishing stuff, so i have one xml content file and one xsl stylesheet file. The only way to
update the content is open xml file and change it, right ? But is it posible to write another
xml file which contain the text that need to update, and then mix with the old xml file and
transform it with the xsl file ?

Thank you.

Kok Choon.

E-mail: kokchoon@brel.com
Date: 06/04/01
Time: 23:20:38

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions