Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/01/23 00:50:58 UTC

project site deployment

Hi Gurkan!

Can you please write-allow the group on /www/incubator.apache.org/openwebbeans?

Otherwise I wont be able to do a site deployment ;)

I btw had an idea about how we could be future safe:

/www/incubator.apache.org/openwebbeans
 |- openwebbeans
 |   |- 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
 |   |- 1.0.0-M1

 |- openwebbeans-impl
 |   |- 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
 |   |- 1.0.0-M1

 |- openwebbeans-api
 |   |- 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
 |   |- 1.0.0-M1

 |- samples

All sites are automatically deployed to
./${project.artifactId}/${project.version}
and the main directory only contains an index.html with a redirect to the actual version of the parent poms site.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: project site deployment

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Great Mark!, I will do in the evening;

Thanks;

/Gurkan

________________________________
Can you please write-allow the group on /www/incubator.apache.org/openwebbeans?

Otherwise I wont be able to do a site deployment ;)

I btw had an idea about how we could be future safe:

/www/incubator.apache.org/openwebbeans
|- openwebbeans
|   |- 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
|   |- 1.0.0-M1