Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Igal Shilman <ig...@apache.org> on 2021/12/16 18:30:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] Immediate dedicated StateFun releases for log4j vulnerability

Hi All,

Following the recent Apache Flink releases due to the log4j vulnerability,
I'd like to propose an immediate StateFun release - 3.1.1.
This release is basically the same as 3.1 but updates the Flink dependency
to 1.13.3.

Please raise your concerns if any, otherwise we'll proceed with the release.

Thanks,
Igal.

Re: [DISCUSS] Immediate dedicated StateFun releases for log4j vulnerability

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.
And I'm happy to help with the release.