Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Davorin Kremenjas <da...@inet.hr> on 2002/06/15 21:19:40 UTC

Another BadTargetObjectURI problem - Solved!

Hi!
I hope this helps someone since I haven't seen this kind of solution in any
other BadTargetObjectURI problem.
I had two classes in the same direcory, each had one simple method (for
testing purposes), each of them deployed in the same manner BUT ONLY ONE
WORKED! Calling method from the other class returned BadTarget...
The problem was - the name of the class that didn't work was too long! 23
characters (don't ask why :-)).
So I shortened it up a bit (to 19 chars) and it all worked fine.
Now everything works as it's supposed, so - keep your class names short.