Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2009/03/26 10:53:05 UTC

Hudson zone for Turbine TLP

FYI, I took the liberty to open a request with Apache Infrastructure to
get access to the Hudson continuous integration system. The issue
tracking this is here:

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Hudson zone for Turbine TLP

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> FYI, I took the liberty to open a request with Apache Infrastructure to
> get access to the Hudson continuous integration system. The issue
> tracking this is here:

The account is set up now. I added the maven-2 build of Turbine Core and
Turbine Fulcrum to the build system. At the moment some of the tests
still fail, however I consider it a first step. You can see the status here:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Turbine/

All comments are welcome, especially whether we should remove these
projects from gump now.

Bye, Thomas.