Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/07 21:25:56 UTC

Missing class for tests

Does anyone have (and can check in) the code for this class? I've got a
failure loading this class but I can't troubleshoot it because apparently
only a binary file is checked in...

NS2-MacBook-Pro:lucene-solr gus$ grep -r "MyTextField" *
solr/core/src/test/org/apache/solr/pkg/TestPackages.java:              "
 'class':'schemapkg:my.pkg.MyTextField',\n" +
Binary file solr/core/src/test-files/runtimecode/schema-plugins.jar.bin
matches

-Gus

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: Missing class for tests

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
I believe that's lost for good . We probably will have decompile and  add it

Re: Missing class for tests

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.