Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vamsikris27 <va...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/14 12:30:30 UTC

Program fo calling REST Url and displaying output ,getting null as output

Hi,
  I am new to using CAMEL and REST.I have written a camel program ,which
calls a REST url and tries to display the output .i am getting null as
output .Can anyone help me out.Thanks

 public class Servlet1 extends HttpServlet{

response)
    throws IOException{
        PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();
         System.out.println("test");
                 int status = 0;
                 String problemDescription = null;
                 String Response=null;
                // String URL
="http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/restclient-tool/" ;
                 String URL ="http://code.google.com/p/rest-client/";
                 CamelContext camel = new DefaultCamelContext();
                 ProducerTemplate template = camel.createProducerTemplate();

               Exchange exchange = template.request(URL, new Processor() {

              }
    });
            out.println("<html>");
    out.println("<body>");
    out.println("
Testing Camel
");
            out.println(exchange.getOut().getBody(String.class));
    out.println("</body>");
    out.println("</html>");

}