Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/09/18 01:08:23 UTC

remove kupu and bxeng license?

Hi:

I noted in the legal directory we have the licenses of kupu and bxeng. Are
there necesary? I don't found a jar of them.

If the license are not necesary, I think we can remove them

Please explain.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: remove kupu and bxeng license?

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I noted in the legal directory we have the licenses of kupu and bxeng. Are
> there necesary? I don't found a jar of them.
>
> If the license are not necesary, I think we can remove them

the lenya binaries are distributed with kupu and bxe for convenience.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya