Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/16 14:24:23 UTC

[VOTE][ACS44]Apache CloudStack 4.4.0 RC 2 in branch 4.4-RC20140716T1409

Hi All,

I've created a 4.4.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.4-RC20140716T1409
Commit: c9672d8b5710e597bca3a81a7b06dc90c7f5b1f7

List of changes:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/latest/

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.4.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 4096R/AA4736F3):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

--
Daan

Re: [VOTE][ACS44]Apache CloudStack 4.4.0 RC 2 in branch 4.4-RC20140716T1409

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
abandoning vote due to bad quorum :(

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Will, go ahead and submit to the 4.4 branch. It is opened up again for
anybody to submit fixes. I will be doing some of the remaining release
work and then start considdering a 4.4.1. To be clear, your patch
hasn't made it into 4.4.0.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Ship it! :)