Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Liles <da...@dynamichostings.com> on 2006/07/10 23:27:19 UTC

Commons Email with no message body

I have been using the Commons Email for over a year with an Exchange 2000 mail server without problems.

Last month the mail server was replaced with an Exchange 2003 mail server and now none of the email sent using the Commons Email API contain a message body. Everything sent using Commons Email contains only the sender, recipient and subject but no message body.

Does anyone know what might be causing this or can anyone suggest an alternative?

Thank you,
David

Re: Commons Email with no message body

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.