Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by clarkras <cl...@archimedesmodel.com> on 2008/06/05 00:11:55 UTC

PageExpiredErrorPage appears in popup window

All my pages have a "Help" link that opens a popup window. If the session has
expired, and I click on the Help link, the login page appears in the popup
window (where the help text normally appears). At this point, I can login
using the popup window, starting a new session in the popup window.

The login page is designated as the PageExpiredErrorPage with
getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(LoginPage.class).

The help link is a normal Link to a popup window:  new
Link("help").setPopupSettings(...).

How can I make the Help link redirect to the login page in the main window?

Thanks,

Clark