Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alexey Kanakhin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 09:44:46 UTC

Re: Another SVG does not render with Batik

Thomas Radtke-2 wrote
> Am 03.02.2016 um 12:27 schrieb Thomas Radtke:
> It appears the problem goes away when placing all images in the base
> directory. That's an ugly workaround, but an easy one as by chance I
> have unique filenames.

If you are using XSL stylesheets there is another workaround.
You can use img.src.path parameter and put absolute path to images into this
parameter.
For example:
<xsl:param name="img.src.path">/path/to/project/images/</xsl:param>

You can also change this parameter from command line.

Re: Another SVG does not render with Batik

Posted by Thomas Radtke <th...@hansa-klima.de>.
Thanks Alexey, Bob, Clay,

I have extended my CMS to keep images along with group and language
information (blobs within PostgreSQL), exporting them as needed to a
single directory. This is a much better idea than to rely on a folder
structure. I don't look back.

Best regards,

Thomas

Am 12.04.2016 um 18:12 schrieb Bob Stayton:
> From the name of the param 'img.src.path' it seems you are talking
> about the DocBook XSL stylesheets.  That parameter is defined and used
> in the stylesheet for image processing.  If it is DocBook XSL, then
> trying to use img.src.path2 and such would not work because they are
> not defined and used in the stylesheet.
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> bobs@sagehill.net
>
> On 4/12/2016 5:37 AM, Clay Leeds wrote:
>> On Apr 12, 2016, at 12:44 AM, Alexey Kanakhin <ka...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thomas Radtke-2 wrote
>>>
>>> If you are using XSL stylesheets there is another workaround.
>>> You can use img.src.path parameter and put absolute path to images
>>> into this
>>> parameter.
>>> For example:
>>> <xsl:param name="img.src.path">/path/to/project/images/</xsl:param>
>>>
>>> You can also change this parameter from command line.
>>
>> Could you also use img.src.path and img.src.path2 & img.src.path3 in
>> the same fashion?
>>
>> <xsl:param name="img.src.path">/path/to/project/images/</xsl:param>
>>
>> <xsl:param
>> name="img.src.path2">/path/to/project/some/otherimages/</xsl:param>
>>
>> <xsl:param
>> name="img.src.path3">/path/to/project/yet/another/images/folder/</xsl:param>
>>
>> Clay

		i.A. Dr. Thomas Radtke
Technische Redaktion / Technical Writer
Tel. +49 4498 89-64

HANSA Ventilatoren- und Maschinenbau Neumann GmbH Stockweg 19 26683
Saterland (Germany) Phone +49 4498 890 Fax +49 4498 687 Internet:
www.hansa-klima.de E-Mail: info@hansa-klima.de Registergericht
Oldenburg, HRB 151863 Geschäftsführer: Rolf Neumann, Jan Neumann,
Carsten Fenne

Re: Another SVG does not render with Batik

Posted by Bob Stayton <bo...@sagehill.net>.
 From the name of the param 'img.src.path' it seems you are talking

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.