Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chetan Vora <cv...@lucent.com> on 2004/11/02 17:03:47 UTC

WSDL2Java parse tree

Hi,

Is there any way to get access to the parse tree that is generated by
WSDL2Java ? For our project, we need to create custom output (classes
probably) from the WSDL instead of the interfaces/stubs that WSDL2Java
generates.

Any help or pointers will be appreciated.
CV

--
The scientific theory I like the most is that rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline baggage.-Mark Russell

Re: WSDL2Java parse tree

Posted by Luca Manganelli <ma...@itc.it>.
Chetan Vora wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to get access to the parse tree that is generated by
> WSDL2Java ? For our project, we need to create custom output (classes
> probably) from the WSDL instead of the interfaces/stubs that WSDL2Java
> generates.
>
> Any help or pointers will be appreciated.
> CV

See org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser