Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by 1/2 size my belly <am...@springpoison.sa.com> on 2023/04/17 22:57:51 UTC

5oz water + THIS = Smaller Belly by Morning

My friend Sharon just lost 34 pounds, SEVENTEEN of those in the first few
weeks... right after she started this simple morning routine...

Prior to this, nothing worked for her... at best she'd lose weight one week,
just to gain it back the next.

But when she started doing THIS every morning, things rapidly shifted...

[>> Half-glass of water + This = Smaller Belly Every
Morning](http://www.avenueweapon.sa.com/upstjrmpqk/eowan12259eqlqcl/Qt67MlV9sYUt5blMIATft6C3hameU-7cMUNVgyjTl58/HWFv0LjYDyHlaLWugxY1PpszzJVDz78Hsdei3Au6PZUqoNXRYaGDceMQaarZluVS)

Hope this helps you as much as it has Sharon :)

I'm confident it will!

SIGN OFF

* * *

| [Report
Abuse](http://www.avenueweapon.sa.com/Bwndu/SVulZraaQMecDGaYRXNoqUZP6uA3iedsH87zDVJzzspP1YxguWLalHyDYjL0vFWH.85lTjygVNUMc7-Uemah3C6tfTAIMlb5tUYs9VlM76tQ)

![](http://www.avenueweapon.sa.com/Hrgiskkbz/Qt67MlV9sYUt5blMIATft6C3hameU-7cMUNVgyjTl58/HWFv0LjYDyHlaLWugxY1PpszzJVDz78Hsdei3Au6PZUqoNXRYaGDceMQaarZluVS)
1/2 size my belly \- 469 S Plaza Trail #98556, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23414,
United States

Nature and society impose the strict obligation of repairing an injury; and
the sufferer by private injustice acquires a personal right and a legitimate
action. But afterwards, when they could not do that, they had them cast down
from the walls into the valleys beneath. summon all thine energies to aid
thee; for a strong, a powerful, a remorseless man, devoured with lust for
thee, is near. Alexander himself had nearly been the victim of a contested
election; and the doubtful merits of Innocent had only preponderated by the
weight of genius and learning which St. Bernard cast into the scale, see his
life and writings. The count arrived soon afterward, and I now--pardon me the
neglect and ingratitude which my words confess--I now felt very happy. He was
alone in the world; his wife, his children, his grandchildren, all his
relations, in fine, save one, had preceded him on that long, last voyage, from
which no traveler returns. But note, that what Josephus here says of the
original scantiness of this Mount Moriah, that it was quite too little for the
temple, and that at first it held only one cloister or court of Solomon s
building, and that the foundations were forced to be added long afterwards by
degrees, to render it capable of the cloisters for the other courts, etc., is
without all foundation in the Scriptures, and not at all confirmed by his
exacter account in the Antiquities. The spirit of Roman freedom revived the
ancient and awful examples of the judgment of tyrants, and the Imperial
culprits were deposed and condemned as the authors of the death of
Constantine. It appears to have been situate on the edge of Isauria. As the
two friends rode on, Presley had in his mind the image of Minna Hooven, very
pretty in a clean gown of pink gingham, a cheap straw sailor hat from a
Bonneville store on her blue black hair. After the first scramble for safety,
the crowd fell quiet for the fraction of an instant, glued to the walls, afra
id to stir, struck dumb and motionless with surprise and terror, and in the
instant s silence that followed Annixter, his eyes on Delaney, muttered
rapidly to Hilma: Get back, get away to one side. From his science, says the
old scholiast, he was called, not a man, but a book. No windows were there to
admit the pure light of day; an artificial luster, provided by lamps and
tapers, prevailed eternally in that earthly purgatory. "I will, I will, Flora,
whom I now love as much as I once hated!" exclaimed the dying lady. The
virtues of Anthemius have perhaps been magnified, since the Imperial descent,
which he could only deduce from the usurper Procopius, has been swelled into a
line of emperors. She was moving to and fro about her work, alert, joyous,
robust; and from all the fine, full amplitude of her figure, from her thick
white neck, sloping downward to her shoulders, from the deep, feminine swell
of her breast, the vigorous maturity of her hips, there was disen gaged a
vibrant note of gayety, of exuberant animal life, sane, honest, strong.
Annixter was in a turmoil of nerves lest something should go wrong; catching a
train was always for him a little crisis. The doors of the church resisted the
assault; but a daring soldier entered through a window of the choir, and
opened a passage to his companions. No, he answered. Mrs. Derrick, a little
disturbed by such a great concourse of people, frightened at the idea of the
killing of so many rabbits, drew back in her place, her young-girl eyes
troubled and filled with a vague distress.