Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Tseitlin, Gary" <Ga...@ca.com> on 2004/03/30 03:18:33 UTC

Tread releated variable

Hello everyone,
I have script, which I need to run many times simulataneously, however I
need to have different variable for each instance of the script.
So number of scripts I can control with number of threads, however how I
can read different variable into different thread.
Main focus to run all these scripts/threads simultaneously
Gary

Re: Tread releated variable

Posted by Craig Palmer <cr...@peace.com>.
Check out the __CSVRead function in the user manual - you can provide
thread specific variables by file.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#__CSVRead

Craig.