Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Matt Fysh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/01 01:21:51 UTC

Re: OutOfMemoryError (java heap space) on small, local test

Thanks Leonard for taking a look. It seems odd that returning a list of
objects can cause a fatal error such as this, and since I am new to Flink
and also relatively new to Python, I assume that I am doing
something wrong as returning a list of objects is a fairly common data
modelling scenario.

Please let me know which sections of the docs, or which areas of Python, I
should read to learn how to find a solution to this problem

Thanks