Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Frank Lupo <fr...@email.it> on 2009/03/30 11:35:15 UTC

maven project

I have checkout maven project but is not possible to build.
What is the problem?

 Sponsor:
 Diventa uno dei magnifici 8! Entra a fare parte della squadra Italiana di Poker Sportivo con PokerClub
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8803&d=30-3

Re: maven project

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
this should be fixed, let me know if it is not!

http://www.somatik.be

Re: maven project

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.