Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sat <Sa...@cognizant.com> on 2006/08/23 23:47:03 UTC

ServiceMix+Jboss - Unable to run BPEL project created using netbeans

Hi,

Have followed the bewlo steps in creating my BPEL project

1. Installed JDK 1.5.0_07
2. Installed JBoss 4.0.4.GA AS
3. Integrated the ServiceMix 3.0 M2 with JBoss AS by using
jboss-deployer-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.sar and server starts with no errors.
That means i can see the the message in my logs as "ServiceMix JBI Container
(http://servicemix.org/) name: ServiceMix running version:
3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT"
4. Now i followed the link
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/synchronousample.html
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/synchronousample.html  and created the simple
synchronous BPEL Process using the NetBeans IDE 5.5 beta (enterprise pack).
5. I tried deploying into Sun Application Server and it worked. But when i
tried to deploy the BPEL process created to my JBoss AS through the IDE, i
got the error stating "Retrieving settings from C:\Documents and
Settings\sdeenadayalan.354100952JEB1\.netbeans\5.5beta2/config/J2EE/InstalledServers/.nbattrs
/n java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "\jboss-4.0.4.GA"
"
6. I thought it would be some configuration problem, so tried to copy the
dist\SynchronousSampleApplication.zip
file created as part of the build process and deployed to the deploy
directory of JBoss.
7. Restarted the JBoss and there was no errors except that i could find a
INFO message saying that "INFO
[org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService] Components
com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2, com.sun.bpelse-1.0-2 are not installed yet -
adding ServiceAssembly SynchronousSampleTestApplication to pending list".
8. I understand that the file that i dropped was picked up by the JBI
container by "INFO  [org.servicemix.jboss.deployment.JBIDeployer] ServiceMix
deployer passing deployment to JBI container
[file:/C:/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp61422SynchronousSampleApplication.zip-contents/com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2.jar]",
But later for some reasons it was not able to deploy.
9. I have attached a zip file containing the following items for your
review.

SynchronousSampleApplication.zip - Application Sample generated through
NetBeans
Jboss_SM_NB.txt - containing the snippet of the server.log file after JBoss
starts.

It would be great help and would appreciate if i can get a solution for
this.

Thanks, Sat

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235730/BPEL_Analysis.zip BPEL_Analysis.zip
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: ServiceMix+Jboss - Unable to run BPEL project created using netbeans

Posted by Sat <Sa...@cognizant.com>.
Sorry i guess zip file attached is corrupted or not recognized, so attaching
it into extracted versions Jboss_SM_NB.txt and should have a
SynchronousSampleApplication.zip containing all the extracted file -
META-INF/jbi.xml, META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2.jar,
SynchronousSampleTest.jar

Thanks, Sat

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235732/Jboss_SM_NB.txt Jboss_SM_NB.txt

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235735/jbi.xml jbi.xml

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235736/MANIFEST.MF MANIFEST.MF

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235737/com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2.jar
com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2.jar

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235738/SynchronousSampleTest.jar

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I have just downloaded the open esb distribution, and they are inside the
SUNWjbicomp.zip .
Unfortunately, it seems you will hit lots of ClassNotFoundException until
you find your way out.  This is not due to ServiceMix, but because these
components expects some specific jars in their classpath, and this is only
the case in openesb / glassfish.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ServiceMix+Jboss - Unable to run BPEL project created using netbeans

Posted by Waxter <ml...@intecna.es>.
The another thread is about the Warning related to the listeners. But this is
not the relevant problem in this case, since the bpel invocation continues
ignoring this warning.

The part of the log I'm interested to resolve is:

20-feb-2007 18:13:07 com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.OutboundReceiver run
INFO: Got a message in SOAP binding ID:localhost-47983-1171989709539-3:4
20-feb-2007 18:13:07 com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.OutboundAction run
GRAVE: Unexpected exception in processing outbound message
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.OutboundMessageProcessor.processRequestReplyInbound(OutboundMessageProcessor.java:206)
        at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.OutboundMessageProcessor.processMessage(OutboundMessageProcessor.java:180)
        at com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.OutboundAction.run(OutboundAction.java:57)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

To run the test I use this Input soap-message using sendsoap.sh command-line
tool

<soapenv:Envelope
xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:syn="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/SynchronousSample">
  <soapenv:Body>
    <syn:typeA>
      <syn:paramA>Input</syn:paramA>
    </syn:typeA>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope

root@localhost:/opt/ode/bin$ ./sendsoap.sh
http://localhost:18181/SynchronousSample client.test

..... but no response is given... :(

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> >> 4.0.4.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp61422SynchronousSampleApplication.zip-contents/com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2.jar
> >> for

> >> generated
> >> server.logfile

> >> http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235730/BPEL_Analysis.zipBPEL_Analysis.zip
> >> >> >> >> >>

> >> http://www.nabble.com/ServiceMix%2BJboss---Unable-to-run-BPEL-project-created-using-netbeans-tf2155124.html#a5953389

> >> http://www.nabble.com/ServiceMix%2BJboss---Unable-to-run-BPEL-project-created-using-netbeans-tf2155124.html#a5953860

> >> http://www.nabble.com/ServiceMix%2BJboss---Unable-to-run-BPEL-project-created-using-netbeans-tf2155124.html#a5954364

> >> http://www.nabble.com/ServiceMix%2BJboss---Unable-to-run-BPEL-project-created-using-netbeans-tf2155124.html#a5963885

> >> --
> >> Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: ServiceMix+Jboss - Unable to run BPEL project created using netbeans

Posted by Waxter <ml...@intecna.es>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sat <Sa...@cognizant.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.