Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> on 2008/01/08 16:02:08 UTC

New bundleplugin snapshot

Hi folks,

FYI, I've just deployed a new bundleplugin snapshot that updates
bndlib to 0.0.227, which disables the spring XML parser by default.

This is hopefully the last snapshot before we cut a release for 1.2.0
so let me know if you find any issues using it :)

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: New bundleplugin snapshot

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 09/01/2008, Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> wrote:

> On 09/01/2008, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Stuart,
> >
> > is it possible the we have a problem under windows?

any new data on this?  I'd like to know if there's a potential bug lurking
around :)

I get a strange

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.