Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/23 17:58:08 UTC

Apache Cassandra, HBase, Hadoop, Falcon, Atlas, Spark, Giraph,...

Hi,

In my talk next week I will be presenting on Gremlin. I typically just fall into a "tech-hole" when I do talks, but this time I have decided to give people a sense of the breadth of TinkerPop (before falling into a tech-hole :). I have a few slides "bragging" about the work we are doing and snapped a screenshot of one such slide in the following tweet:

	https://twitter.com/twarko/status/657585335107325952

David Robinson: You wrote an email a while back about all the Apache projects that TinkerPop integrates with. That is a pretty insane list… Thanks for aggregating that and thus, the title of this email.

Take care,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com