Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/09/04 07:20:44 UTC

Re: [jCVS] [COMMONS] Getting Started - THANKS TO ALL

Thanks, Daniel.  I had jakarta-commons and mistakenly put in my question,
apache-commons.  However, the c:\ part of c:\src was the key.  I also had
to take out the -d flag from arguments.  It is downloading away as I say
THANKS TO ALL.  I was buoyed by the quick and decisive responses.  I will
use them all in some form.  The big thing is that if one knows they are
close, they can fiddle.  So, this did it all for me.

Micael

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
micael <ca...@harbornet.com> writes:

> Thanks, Daniel.  I had jakarta-commons and mistakenly put in my
> question, apache-commons.  However, the c:\ part of c:\src was the
> key.  I also had to take out the -d flag from arguments.  It is
> downloading away as I say THANKS TO ALL.  I was buoyed by the quick
> and decisive responses.  I will use them all in some form.  The big
> thing is that if one knows they are close, they can fiddle.  So, this
> did it all for me.

Glad it worked out, Micael.  I should note that though I generally
avoid Windows, I must echo John's sentiments about WinCVS generally
being a better client.  I also quite like TortoiseCVS, which
integrates right into the Windows Explorer shell.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>