Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Melissa Kern <mk...@xythos.com> on 2006/02/08 02:03:42 UTC

Add Xythos Software to Specialized Solution Provider

I would like to submit the following to be added as a Specialized Solution
Provider to your http://jakarta.apache.org/site/vendors.html page.

Company: Xythos Software
managing and sharing content of any type using open standards-based
technology, including Tomcat. To aid developers in the customization of its
content management platform, Xythos offers customization services as well as
its own developer.xythos.com web site.
Contact: info@xythos.com

Thanks,
Melissa Kern
User and Developer Experience Manager
Xythos Software

Re: Add Xythos Software to Specialized Solution Provider

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Sorry to bounce you over to another list Melissa, but Tomcat is no longer
in Jakarta. You could try mailing their list (dev@tomcat.apache.org), but
bear in mind that they don't have a vendor support page.

In fact, now that Tomcat has moved to tomcat.apache.org, the Vendor
support page has less and less relevance to the existing community. Time
for me to ask the community if we can kill that page :) It's possible
consensus may be to keep the existing page and add your link; ie) we'll
make it a Java@Apache vendor support page.

Sorry,

Hen