Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/02/19 05:20:56 UTC

Please, I need someone for check a ISSUE

Hello teamI was checking the bug 120465 but I didn't find the issue. I know that this bug was report in the platform XP but I wanted check it in the platform W7. I need someone than can check this issue in the platform reported for to give by verified.
Javier Lopez

Re: Please, I need someone for check a ISSUE

Posted by Yan Ji <ya...@gmail.com>.
I verified this problem on my Windows XP machine with rev. 1413470. The reported problem cannot be reproduced.