Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/01/23 03:20:31 UTC

Re: Apache cTAKES 4.0.0.1 : UMLS Authentication Patch

- Link to public KEYS to verify the sigs?
- Link to the VOTE results?
- Anyone get a chance to download/test/verify the release candidate
artifact in staging before dist'ing?

Not sure if the release guide procedures changed, but it's fairly typical
https://web.archive.org/web/20140701075131/http://ctakes.apache.org/ctakes-release-guide.html