Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/03/03 02:47:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] Migrate spot-demo code from ONI repository

Similar to NFdump, I think we should start looking at migrating the
spot-demo code properly over from the original ONI repository so that it's
formally managed under the Apache Spot codebase.

We should also look at revamping the demo code at some point soon, but I
think this would be a first step towards that effort. Thoughts?

Thank you,
Tadd Wood

Re: [DISCUSS] Migrate spot-demo code from ONI repository

Posted by Vivienne Pustell <vi...@yellingviv.com>.
As a general rule, the more things are centralized and owned by the one
project, I think the easier it will be to reliably make improvements and
new development.