Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anup Mayank <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/07 01:29:41 UTC

Embedding Axis in an existing webapp

Hi,
I am new to Axis. I was wondering how can i use axis2 in my
preexisting webapp for service generation. I found this article which
gives a general idea about axis embedding but is not very clear.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/ws-webaxis1/

If you have experience in doing that please share your experience. If
you know of any other article related to this it will be very helpful.

Thanks
Anup

Re: Embedding Axis in an existing webapp

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Try this,
http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/3777111/Embedding-Apache-Axis2-into-Existing-Applications.htm

--