Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com> on 2007/01/15 17:03:46 UTC

Site generation and URL parsing

In the site.xml file I have the following menu description:

<menu name="Quick Links">
 <item name="NRIS" href="http://fsweb.nris.fs.fed.us/" />
 <item name="Tracker" href="http://sforge.fs.fed.us/" />
 <item name="Lists" href="http://sforge.fs.fed.us/lists" />
</menu>

For some reason maven will replace "http://sforge.fs.fed.us/" with the
URL for the maven generated site. If I change any character in
http://sforge.fs.fed.us/ or add characters maven includes the URL
unchanged.

So what i mean is that in the example above the maven generated site has
file:///home/bgsmith/workspaces/pmm_space/fs-acegi/target/site/index.html as the URL for Tracker menu item, and file:///home/bgsmith/workspaces/pmm_space/fs-acegi/target/site/lists as the URL for the Lists menu item.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Brad

Re: Site generation and URL parsing

Posted by Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com>.