Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/09/24 09:44:43 UTC

[Trinidad] Branch for 1.0.3 core ?

Hi,

I'd like to branch today for the upcoming 1.0.3-core release of
Trinidad. Does one need to commit something before ?

thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] Branch for 1.0.3 core ?

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
If anyone could take a peek at the plugin issue with attributes such as
xOffset/yOffset, then we could revert the attribute names in panelPopup
before the release goes out so they stay the same between releases.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [Trinidad] Branch for 1.0.3 core ?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Sure, no prob. :)

-- Adam

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

> This looks like it fails if validation is set to alert mode;  _autoSubmit
> always calls _validateInput, which calls _validateInline.

Thanks, fixed.

Also, if immediate is true, the _autoSubmit param validateForm is true?
> That seems weird...

BodyRenderer actually uses the snippet below, so whole-form validation
shouldn't happen if immediate is true.
builder.append(immediate ? "0" : "1");

I think I've seen this code:
> +  if (_agent.isIE)
> +  {
> +    // in many forms there is a hidden field named "event"
> +    // Sometimes IE gets confused and sends us that instead of
> +    // the true event, so...
> +    if (event["type"] == "hidden")
> +      event = window.event;
> +  }
> +
>
> ... elsewhere.  Never a good thing to cut-and-paste in JS.

Do you mean abstract both copies into a common method, or are you
questioning the actual code.  If that's the case, I spent a few hours one

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [Trinidad] Branch for 1.0.3 core ?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> Going forward, I don't think we need to have a strict
> "release the plugins, then release core" rule - I think we
> can mostly get away with just releasing core, when it's
> ready.  Which is good. :)

yeah, unless the CORE depends on them ;-)

I also think the "unified" plugins, will help also to avoid "bottle
necks" in releasing
a 1.2.x CORE.

-Matthias

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Ok, commit is done on my side.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me,

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
one more.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
Also, TRINIDAD-735 - '_checkLoad is not defined' error opening lightweight
dialog in FireFox

... but need someone elses eyes on that one.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [Trinidad] Branch for 1.0.3 core ?