Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2007/04/25 21:38:08 UTC

Re: [1.4] [HeadsUp] config/lucene_index.xconf moved to config/search/lucene_index.xml

Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya users and devs,
>
> please move and rename your
>
>   $PUB_HOME/config/lucene_index.xconf
>
> file to
>
>   $PUB_HOME/config/search/lucene_index.xml
>

> This change was done to preserve consistency with the other
> configuration file names and locations.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> -- Andreas

It's still lucene_index.xconf from what I can tell at the moment. At
least that's the file that is represented in the default pub. It is in
the new directory however.

Re: [1.4] [HeadsUp] config/lucene_index.xconf moved to config/search/lucene_index.xml

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Joern Nettingsmeier schrieb:
> Richard Frovarp wrote:
>> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>>> Hi Lenya users and devs,
>>>
>>> please move and rename your
>>>
>>>   $PUB_HOME/config/lucene_index.xconf
>>>
>>> file to
>>>
>>>   $PUB_HOME/config/search/lucene_index.xml
>>>

>>> This change was done to preserve consistency with the other
>>> configuration file names and locations.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot!
>>>
>>> -- Andreas
>>>

>> It's still lucene_index.xconf from what I can tell at the moment. At
>> least that's the file that is represented in the default pub. It is in
>> the new directory however.
>
> thanks for spotting this! the renaming of the suffix had indeed been
> omitted. it's now fixed, so the trunk code is finally back in sync with
> its READMEs :)

Sorry for this, and thanks for fixing!

-- Andreas

Re: [1.4] [HeadsUp] config/lucene_index.xconf moved to config/search/lucene_index.xml

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de>.
Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> Hi Lenya users and devs,
>>
>> please move and rename your
>>
>>   $PUB_HOME/config/lucene_index.xconf
>>
>> file to
>>
>>   $PUB_HOME/config/search/lucene_index.xml
>>

>> This change was done to preserve consistency with the other
>> configuration file names and locations.
>>
>> Thanks a lot!
>>
>> -- Andreas
>>

> It's still lucene_index.xconf from what I can tell at the moment. At
> least that's the file that is represented in the default pub. It is in
> the new directory however.

thanks for spotting this! the renaming of the suffix had indeed been
omitted. it's now fixed, so the trunk code is finally back in sync with
its READMEs :)

please test, and don't forget to adapt your custom publications. sorry
for the hassle, but you will learn to love the consistency in the years
to come! (especially when you'll eventually pass your work on to another
maintainer - the less quirks s/he has to put up with, the fewer the
late-night phone calls :-D)

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

Kurt is up in Heaven now.

Re: [1.4] [HeadsUp] config/lucene_index.xconf moved to config/search/lucene_index.xml

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de>.