Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by almos <al...@ukr.net> on 2012/06/26 12:08:37 UTC

OpenEJB remote ejbd provider in TomEE

Hi,

I need to expose my EJB beans for the remote calls. What's the best way of
doing that?

What I've been doing I tried adding ejbd.properties to $TOMEE_HOME/conf.d/

server      = org.apache.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer
bind        = 127.0.0.1
port        = 4201
threads     = 200
disabled = false
backlog     = 2000
discovery   = ejb:ejbd://{bind}:{port}
only_from   = 127.0.0.1,192.168.1.1

which haven't given any results - logs shows only 1 admin service bounded on
4200/tcp
lsof -n -i4TCP:4201 | grep LISTEN also doesn't show anything expected

INFO:   ** Bound Services **
INFO:   NAME                 IP              PORT
INFO:   admin                127.0.0.1       4200
INFO: -------
INFO: Ready!

I've also tried putting following to $TOMEE_HOME/conf/system.properties

ejbd.disabled=false
ejbd.bind=127.0.0.1
ejbd.server=org.apache.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer
ejbd.port=4201
ejbd.name=ejbd
ejbd.threads=200
ejbd.only_from=127.0.0.1,192.168.1.1
openejb.embedded.remotable=true

but again without any success.
However for bare OpenEJB 3/4 without tomcat layer such approach works great.

So how should I enable ejbd service for remote EJB interaction in TomEE?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: OpenEJB remote ejbd provider in TomEE

Posted by almos <al...@ukr.net>.
Thanks, that worked great.

Re: OpenEJB remote ejbd provider in TomEE

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
in tomee the service is registered automatically, use tomee webapp
transport: http://localhost:8080/tomee/ejb

- Romain