Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Shawn <ja...@koyuru.com> on 2002/10/15 05:20:42 UTC

odd
Hi,

I tried this line and thought I should get the same value but didn't:

currentRow_questions is a scripting variable (hashtable) in DbForms (open source rad).

However the c:out value was incorrect.  Am I just an idiot who can't do simple things correctly or is something goofy here?

My output looked like this which according to the info in the database is not correct (and intuitively should be the same).

2xx1

3xx2

3xx3

Puzzled and confused and shying away from JSTL though it looks handy for some things.

Shawn

Re: odd Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Shawn wrote:

> currentRow_questions.get("numb") %>&nbsp;</td>
>
> currentRow_questions is a scripting variable (hashtable) in DbForms
> (open source rad).
>
> However the c:out value was incorrect.  Am I just an idiot who can't
> do simple things correctly or is something goofy here?
>
> My output looked like this which according to the info in the database
> is not correct (and intuitively should be the same).
>
> 2xx1
>
> 3xx2
>
> 3xx3

We'd need more information to help.  The JSTL expression refers to a
scoped attribute, whereas the scripting expression refers to a scripting
variable; the two can be different.

--
Shawn Bayern