Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> on 2014/01/08 19:42:19 UTC

Accessing list of worker statuses in /server-status via Apache2::Status

I'm poking around the source code seeing if it's possible to
programmatically access the data normally displayed at /server-status
when 'SetHandler server-status' is enabled.

I've spelunked through Apache2::Status but I don't see any hooks for
accessing worker status data. Has anyone done this before? Or do I
need to map the functions in mod_status.c into mod_perl land?

Re: Accessing list of worker statuses in /server-status via Apache2::Status

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
Apache2::ScoreBoardFile seems to be what I want:

https://metacpan.org/pod/Apache2::ScoreBoardFile

However I'm not sure how to enable the scoreboard file. Torsten??