Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Garret Wilson <ga...@globalmentor.com> on 2004/11/30 06:07:00 UTC

Re: webdav servlet file path; documentation

Mark,

Thanks for giving me a place to start. I've had a half-our glance at the
source code; let me know if I'm going in the right direction.

Doesn't this simply entail making sure that the ProxyDirContext
resources object created in DefaultServlet has the correct file system root?

Would that have anything to do with the vPath of a wrapped ProxyDirContext?

I'll look into this more in a couple of days. (I've noticed that others
have requested this same feature.)

Garret