Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Christopher Mejía <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 09:22:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Pointing domains to URL

Hi community, I have don't have idea how can get it work this:

-Part 1-
I have a website with a doman point it (as usual) when you go to domain1.com this show you /

I need point a second domain to /domains/domain2/ using alias (the url show domain2.com but if I go to domain1.com/domains/domain2/ this render the same content)

-Part 2-

Now I need point any other domains request this server or this ip to /domains/unknowndomain/ then if you go to domain3.com or domainX.com show this domain in the url bar but render domain1.com/domains/unknowndomain/

Eg:

domain1.com render /

domain2.com render /domains/domain2

domain3.com render /domains/unknowndomain/
domain4.com render /domains/unknowndomain/
domainX.com render /domains/unknowndomain/

You can help me with that?

PS: Sorry I don't really speak english, then my speach can contain syntax errors jeje...