Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org> on 2018/07/18 12:57:23 UTC

Re: https://localhost:8443/accounting can't open apache-ofbiz-16.11.04

Hi User,

Your email has been moderated, Please subscribe to the user mailing list
for future communication.

Posted by Erik Bernhardt <vo...@gmail.com>.

Erb VonHazze 25

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I read "Could not find tools.jar"

Obviously you did not setup Java correctly, which is a mandatory prerequisite

Jacques

Re: 回覆: https://localhost:8443/accounting can't open apache-ofbiz-16.11.04

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Please don't attach images, they don't pass to the ML in 98% of time. Also I don't read Chinese...

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by WU Danny <dl...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.