Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/02/12 22:05:38 UTC

Kodo passes JPA tck

I read on the serverside.com that Kodo has passed the JPA tck, and am
curious if there are any uncommitted patches from BEA that are
required to make OpenJPA compliant.  Also, has anyone run OpenJPA
through the JPA tck and if so did we pass?

-dain

Re: Kodo passes JPA tck

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Feb 13, 2007, at 11:30 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2007, at 5:27 AM, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>
>> On 2/13/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
>>> Pointing people at the page is good, but doesn't solve the problem.
>>
>> i was a little confused about which problem you needed to solve :-)
>>
>>> I think I want to make the list available to committers, but not
>>> publicly.  For example, what if a committer signs the NDA, and don't
>>> tell their employer?  committers participate here as individuals...
>>
>> sounds like it would be best to make this list available only to
>> committers
>
> I hope that is open to all apache committers and not just OpenJPA
> committers :)

Of course.  the only problem is that there's no agreement of
confidentiality with committers....

Re: Kodo passes JPA tck

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: Kodo passes JPA tck

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 2/13/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Pointing people at the page is good, but doesn't solve the problem.

i was a little confused about which problem you needed to solve :-)

> I think I want to make the list available to committers, but not
> publicly.  For example, what if a committer signs the NDA, and don't
> tell their employer?  committers participate here as individuals...

sounds like it would be best to make this list available only to committers

perhaps store a list in the committers respository or use the
committers-only web space (if that's working yet)

Re: Kodo passes JPA tck

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: Kodo passes JPA tck

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.